- Possible resistance at $ 9,438.1
- Possible support at $ 9,338.5
- This week’s highest: $9,938.3
- This weeks lowest: $9,263.07
- Last 1 month’s highest: $10,199.56
- Last 1 month’s lowest: $8,719.67
There is some resistance around $9,438.1 and the next resistance sits at $9,485.6. With breaching daily support level at $9,399, next support level lies at $9,338.5.
Newsherder’s BTC/USD Daily Price & Forecast of June 14, 2020 reveals that downward movement from current levels is expected for Bitcoin’s current price. With first daily support level breached at $9,338.5, Bitcoin is expected to move down towards $9,338.5 and $9,286.4. However, If Bitcoin is able to cross resistance level at $9,438.1, it may try to move up towards $9,485.6 .
1. Bitcoin scam is the name of SpaceX
A SpaceX bitcoin scam is trending over Youtube claiming to give away BTC, where anyone sending bitcoin to them will be “airdropped” twice the amount sent.
2. Government reconsiders it’s plan to ban cryptocurrency
The Indian government has initiated inter – ministerial consultation with reconsidering its plan to ban cryptocurrency. In Government’s opinion, legal framework will be more effective than a circular from the RBI, to introduce law to ban cryptocurrencies.