- Possible resistance at $ 9190.7
- Possible support at $ 8848.5
- This week’s highest: $9,680.37
- This weeks lowest: $8,975.53
- Last 1 months highest: $10,199.56
- Last 1 months lowest: $8,975.53
There is some resistance around $9190.7 and the next resistance sits at $9366.2.
There is no major resistance before $9190.7 and if it is cross resistance, $9366.2 will be the next strong resistance.
If resistance of $9190.7 is crossed, price is likely to move towards $9366.2 levels and further to target resistance level of $9532.9. However, if Bitcoin fails to cross this resistance level, the price might move down towards next support levels at $8848.5. If support of $8848.5 is crossed, Bitcoin price is likely to fall below to $8681.8 level.
Newsherder’s BTC/USD Daily Price & Forecast of June 28, 2020 reveals that Bitcoin is showing bearish movement today indicating selling preference and may further move downwards towards support at $8848.5 levels.