- Possible resistance at $ 9,956.20
- This week’s highest: $10,199.56
- This weeks lowest: $9,366.73
- Last 1 months highest: $10,199.56
- Last 1 months lowest: $8,374.32
If BTC’s $9,956.2 resistance is crossed, the next resistance sits at $10,121.7 in the daily chart.
If resistance at $9,956.2 is crossed, BTC will further move upwards to test the resistance at $10,121.7 level.
However, if BTC fails to cross the resistance at $9,956.2, the price might settle around the next support levels at $9,551.1 and further move downwards to test the level at $9,311.5
Newsherder’s BTC/USD Daily Price & Forecast of June 5 ,2020 reveals that if BTC crosses the resistance at $9,869 levels, there might be an upward movement towards $10,054.6. However there is also likely downward movement expected to test the support levels at $9,770.6, which if crossed BTC will try support at 9,486.6
1. BTC Has Been the Best Currency Investment for Over 1,200 Years
Although BTC wasn’t designed as an investment asset, Bitcoin’s rise in value has made it the best currency investment anyone could have made in the last 1,200 years.
2. Crypto trading volume soars in India amid crisis
People in India are found to be betting big on bitcoin despite ongoing economic crisis, with India reporting record breaking volumes and new users in crypto trading platforms.
3. Google partners with Theta Labs, a venture-backed blockchain company
This new partnership is a boost for functional blockchain and, perhaps, a decentralized future for Google Cloud.